LaCrosse’s 6″ hanging dial window thermometer has a suction cup for easy mounting for indoor/outdoor use, or itcould be mounted on a screw. The unit has a built-in key hole. The temperature range is -40 deg.F to 120 deg.F with a Limited Warranty of 2 years. Although factory calibration is the recommended setting, there is a small brass screw on the back of the thermometer to modify or re-calibrate the unit if necessary.
- Reversible Dial
- Indoor or Outdoor Design
- Suction Cup or Wall Hanging Options
- Weatherproof thermometer
- Measures temperature (°F)
- Sleek see-through design
- Multi-color dial for easy reading
Mounting location for accurate measurements: Choose a location that is not subject to direct weather elements. An ideal location is out of direct sun, on the North side of a building or in a shady spot.
- Mount the suction cup to the thermometer arm with the included screw.
- Thoroughly clean the glass window.
- After the area is completely clean, press the suction cup to the window as desired.
Optional Measurement Adjustments: There is a small brass screw on back of the unit to modify or re-calibrate the thermometer if needed. Factory calibration is the recommended setting. This adjustment is optional and only recommended if changes must be made.
2-Year Limited Warranty: La Crosse McCormick, LLC provides a 2-year limited warranty on this product against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship